Green Bay, Wisconsin
HELLO GREEN BAY
Green Bay is a city in Wisconsin. It is situated in the southern part. It is a place with a great deal of nature and wildlife areas and museums. It has various public and amusement parks. It has Bay Beach park, New Zoo park, Green Bay botanical garden and a lot more. It also has several museums depicting the rich culture and history of the city.
Places to visit:
- Bay Beach Amusement Park – It was settled in the year 1892. It is a popular amusement park offering rides such as bumper cars, a Ferris wheel & slides.
- Green Bay Botanical Garden – It is spread in the area of 47-acre. It features wide range of roses, native plants, apples & space for events.
- New Zoo & Adventure Park – It was opened in the year 1952. It is situated in a total area of 43-acre. It is a zoo & has an aquarium along with animal exhibits & special events.
- National Railroad Museum – It was formed in the year 1956. It is focused American railroad history having locomotives, railcars & other artifacts.
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary – It is settled in the area of 700-acre. It is popular for animal habitats also, hiking & skiing trails.
- Hall of Fame and Museum – This building was formed in the memory of the local Super Bowl–winning football team.
- Heritage Hill Sate Historical Park – It was settled in the year 1972. It is spread and situated in 48-acre of land. It is a history museum on the Fox River focused on showcasing Wisconsin’s past.
Places to stay:
- Hyatt Regency Green Bay- It comes with a free airport shuttle, Wi-Fi, an indoor pool & a pub-style sports bar.
- Tundra Lodge Resort & Conference Center- It offers cozy rooms with free Wi-Fi, a waterpark, a fitness center & a restaurant.
- St. Brendan’s Inn- It has vibrant rooms with whirlpool and facilities like a pub, a restaurant, free wi-fi & free breakfast.
- Bay Motel & Family Restaurant- It has amenities like a restaurant and complimentary breakfast.
- Motel 6 Green Bay- It is an affordable hotel with an outdoor pool and free parking.